Wythe Blue Vs Palladian Blue
I really love the Stratton Blue. Palladian Blue fit that bill.
Wythe Blue HC-143.

Wythe blue vs palladian blue. Thanks to a middle ranking in the LRV Wythe Blue can pair well with most colors. The best pale blues often look kind of drab and boring on the paint chip. While this color was probably one of the most popular colors 8-10 years ago I see that you guys either still love it or are newly discovering it.
Via The Sunny Side Up Blog. I had planned on using the Wythe Blue but wanted more intensity. A most versatile color.
I have used this color over and over and even though it is listed as a gray color and looks very gray on the paint deck it actually has a very blue undertone that you cannot miss. Xoxo Karena Art by Karena. If you think that dark blue wall paint color is not suitable for bedroom area you are wrong.
Its soft but not washed out. Its not advisable. Wedgewood Gray HC-146.
Compare Palladian Blues LRV of 61 to Hale Navy which is 4. It lands right in the middle of the Light Reflective Value Index which is a scale that measures from absolute black to pure white on a scale of 1 to 100. Beach Glass 1564.
Either its a great one and I especially love it in a bathroom because its so spa-like and serene. My red in the diningroom is Kilz Vesuvian Garnet is a brick red. The ceiling looks a little lighter than the walls.
I finally narrowed my color choice for the living room. I painted a piece of art paper specially treated for acrylic paint and taped it on the wall. Wythe Blue and Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue are my all time favs.
Erin I adore this color. I used one shade deeper on the BM Palladian Blue and Wythe Blue strip in my basement guest room called Stratton Blue. I chose SW Sea Salt SW Rainwashed BM Palladian Blue BM Woodlawn blue.
Best Blue Paint Colors by Benjamin Moore Beacon Gray 2128- 60 Silver Cloud 2129 70 Beach Glass 1564 November Skies 2128-50 Silver Gray 2131-60 Yarmouth Blue HC-150 Van Courtland Blue HC-145 Silver Mist 1619 Nimbus Gray 2131-50 Quiet Moments 1563 Best Yellow Paint Colors by. The sun has a way of washing out colors. This was my first choice.
Wyeth Bluejust the name is beautiful. Wythe Blue looks amazing on cabinetry and its such a happy alternative to grays and whites. Because its in a basement room it looks a little darker in the picture than it actually is.
Wythe Blue Revere Pewter and Palladian Blue. This brings us to the third issue which is selecting the pale blue paint color itself. Boothbay Gray HC-165 Palladian Blue HC-144 Wythe Blue HC-143 Brewster Gray HC-162 Mount Saint Anne CC-710.
You probably already know this if youve ever painted the outside of your house. In spaces with a lot of natural light Wythe Blue leans more citrus-y and the bluegreen stands out more. Wythe Blue is somewhere between a blue green and gray.
Tumeric is darker and the room is gorgeous. Benjamin Moore Mysterious AF-565. I think the ceiling with the Wyth blue would be beautiful.
There are many great reds out there but I dont have a whole long list of them. Today I am going to look at the BM color strip that contains Palladian Blue HC-144 Wythe Blue HC- 143 Stratton Blue HC-142. Pale blues tend to be more difficult to choose if you are inexperienced selecting a beautiful pale blue paint color.
I knew instantly that the Wythe blue was not the right color for the space it was too loud when building the house we put in a huge master shower and the stonework is neutral and it just made the room feel small to me. I like the soft bluegreen with enough gray thrown in to make the colors act nicely as neutrals. October 18 2011 at 218 pm.
Its a shade lighter than Wythe Blue and I just knew it would be perfect. Its a great way to add a little more character and color to a space. The higher the number the more light it reflects.
I have palladian blue on my walls and ceiling. As with any color it will appear lighter if used outdoorssunlight always makes colors look lighter. Some suggestions to try from Benjamin Moore are.
So the obvious choice would be something similar to Stratton Blue but lighter. LRV is basically a percentage of a colors light reflectance light reflectance value LRV. I did my dining room with BM Honeymoonwalls and Tumericfor the ceiling.
Therefore the White Diamond being a blue-white worked spectacularly well with the contrasting colour tone. It is definitely a bluegreen shade. Woodlawn Blue HC-147.
And that doesnt mean that it fades. The reason is that the next is unusually excellent blue bedroom paint color is Benjamin Moore Mysterious AF-565 which is none other but a dark blue wall paint choice from BM. Iced Marble 1578.
Palladian Blue has a LRV of 6117meaning that it reflects quite a bit of light. Benamin Moores Palladian Blue Wythe Blue Stratton Blue. Erin The Impatient Gardener says.
I went to the store and got a sample of Palladian Blue. I have to admit these are 3 of my favorites. I used this Benjamin Moore white paint colour for the ceiling and trim in my living room because we painted the walls Flint by BM which is a dark blue-gray.
Van Buren Brown HC-70. White Diamond is the coolest of these three whites. PALLADIAN BLUE Mitchell Gold Bob Williams Home shown above Benjamin Moore s PALLADIAN BLUE HC 144 has been one of their top-selling colors for many years as well as interior designers most talked about colors over the past decade.
Palladian Blue HC-144. If I operated in my old ways I would have gone to the store bought paint and painted the. Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue was a big surprise for me.
Image Result For Wythe Blue Complementary Colors Wythe Blue Palladian Blue Interior Paint Colors For Living Room
House Colors Benjamin Moore Revere Pewter White Dove Lavender Mist Grant Beige Palladian B Palladian Blue Revere Pewter Coordinating Colors Revere Pewter
Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue Wedgewood Gray Santorini Blue Paints Palladian Blue Palladian Blue Benjamin Moore Room Paint Colors
Choosing Wall Color Home Decor Palladian Blue House Paint Color Combination Blue Color Schemes
Finding Inspiration For The Perfect Paint Color Home Stories A To Z Perfect Paint Color Paint Colors Palladian Blue Benjamin Moore
My Favorite Benjamin Moore Blues It S So Fabulous Palladian Blue Benjamin Moore Blue Paint Colors
Bm Palladian Blue Hc 144 Quiet Moments Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue Palladian Blue Benjamin Moore
Benjamin Moore Everywhere Palladian Blue Revere Pewter Wythe Blue Van Alen Green Palladian Blue Wythe Blue Revere Pewter
Pin By Rianty Wallpapers On The Best Of Images Wythe Blue Palladian Blue Benjamin Moore Palladian Blue
Pin By Andrea Barker Coulter On Mom Perfect Paint Color Blue Kitchen Cabinets Palladian Blue
Pin By Peggy G On Havenly Favorite Paint Colors Palladian Blue Wythe Blue
Pin By Nancy Butterfield The Freckle On R O O M S Palette Pattern Paint Colors For Home Favorite Paint Colors Paint Colors
Rattlebridge Farm Green Paint Colors Benjamin Moore Exterior Paint Colors For House Wythe Blue
Help Can T Choose Between Bm Quiet Moments And Sw Sea Salt Quiet Moments Palladian Blue Sw Sea Salt
Can You Handle The Colour Warline Transforms A Customer S Home Using Benjamin Moore Colour Stories Warline Painting Benjamin Moore Colors Wythe Blue Paint Colors For Home
Wythe 2520blue 255b11 255d Jpg Image Palladian Blue Wythe Blue Paint Colors
The Perfect Blue Green Paint Colors Blue Green Paint Colors Seafoam Paint Color Turquoise Paint Color Benjamin Moore Sea Foam Benj Paint Colors Green
The Best Home Decor Paint Colors Wythe Blue Wythe Blue Palladian Blue Palladian Blue Benjamin Moore
Image Result For Rhine River Vs Wythe Blue Benjamin Moore Benjamin Moore Beach Glass Favorite Paint Colors Blue Paint Colors

Comments
Post a Comment